Let's talk about moisturizers.


First of all I want to say that I'm not a huge fan of moisturizers,because I'm oily,like really oily,like really really oily.But that's not the point,the point is,that so far in my life,I've tried only 21/2 moisturizers and that half was my mother's that I used it when I felt that I need it.The other two are the Nivea Aqua Effect Mattifying Day Care and the second the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat.I've used two bottles of the Nivea and one of the La Roche.And when I get home I have a new one by The Body Shop with tee tree(that's for an upcoming post).I use the moisturizer before I do my makeup and sometimes when I feel like it (no explanation there).But about the moisturizers:


Nivea:it is pretty decent for the price(I got it -40%,about 4E).It is lightweight and you can't feel it on the face(plus),but it doesn't stay matte for hours,even when I use it alone and I don't like being out and getting oily,because it's not dewy it's oily.!!Also I don't feel it getting in my skin,you know deep moisturizing,but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have found it to be a good base for makeup though (although I do use a primer over it). It did not break me out and absorbs fairly quickly.So I say if you are not really oily and you want something light weight or something for the summer for a bargain,then this is it.
 5/10
La Roche-Posay:I feel if you have my skin,oily with acne,La Roche-Posay is your brand,because they have their own laboratories and they know what they are doing.This moisturizer is really really good,it says it is anti-shine and anti-enlarged pores and it is an excellent make-up base.All these are true.Also after a few hours wearing this under my makeup,I can hardly see my pores and on my T zone I have lot.It is really lightweight and keeps you matte for hours and gives you deep moisturizing,it doesn't dry you.It's more pricey (I got it for 11E,with original price 16E),but it's really worth it.
8/10






xoxo
Fay









*My opinions are 100% genuine.

Σχόλια

  1. Love your blog, your style is so fresh and I got so much inspirations from your posts, I really love it!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    Love, Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you so much Laura,I really love your blog also and the fact that you are from Milan<3.!!!!
      Of course I'll follow you,I'm pretty new to these stuff,so excuse me.
      xoxo
      Fay

      Διαγραφή
  2. I am the opposite to you. Because I am a bit dry (dry/combo to be exact), I do need to moisturize daily. Keeping my skin hydrated is key and moisturizing is so important. The La Roche-Posay one sounds great! x

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. It really is,every skin has its own problems,but I'm really grateful that I have oily skin.
      xoxo
      Fay

      Διαγραφή
  3. i love this post! moisturising is so important and people don't realise it! Great post!

    Darriyan xo
    www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Moisturizing is great and does wonders to the skin. Thanks for sharing these products, Fay. Enjoy your weekend.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I think I'm at the opposite end of the scale when it comes to moisturisers haha, I'm such a massive addict on that front!! La Roche-Posay's version sounds like a winner :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. moisturizers are so important :) I love using a good one but trying out new ones too :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. I have the opposite problem of you! I'm SUPER DRY! So moisturizers are my best friend. I have to try these brands. I'm using RED and Bobbi Brown at the moment.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I don't know what it's worst Kim,being super dry or super oily??
      I've heard so many good things about the Bobbi Brown,are they true??
      xoxo
      Fay

      Διαγραφή
  8. I had to smile when you wrote oily, really oily, really really oily - well, I guess even with oily skin you need a mositurizer. I don't have oily skin, but I would like to try this La Roche Posay cream, since you gave 8 points out of 10! I am following you on Bloglovin now! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you Denise.!!It's really good you should try it.!!
      I will follow you back,I'm kinda of learning how to use Bloglovin.!!:P
      xoxo
      Fay

      Διαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις