Stretch Marks Natural Solutions
Coconut oil will help heal,soothe,clarify and moisurize the skin naturally to prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- Warm organic coconut oil using a double boiler and rub it into the affected area a massage oil.
- Massage the oil into the skin in circular motion to help prevent and diminish stretch marks for about 5-10 minutes or overnight.
- To wipe the oil,rinse a washcloth well in hot,running water.Hold the washcloth on the affected area until the washcloth cools down.
Coconut Oil + Lemon Juice
- Lemon juice is naturally acidic which helps heal and reduce stretch marks,acne and other scars.Cut lemon into half and dip it in coconut oil.Rub the oil using lemon in circular motions for 10 minutes and wash off after 5 minutes.
DYI Anti-Stretch Mark Oil:
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel or oil.
- 1 tbsp of vitamin E oil.
- Few drops of pure lavender essential oil.
- Glass bottle.
Natural Home Remedies for Overnight Results:
Lemon & Honey:
- Simply mix lemon juice with honey and apply a thin layer on the stretch marks before going to bed.The acidic nature of lemon helps to lessen the visibility of the lines on the skin,while honey moisturize.
- Shea and cocoa butter hydrate,moisture and soften the skin,Gently massage the butter 2-3 times a day and before going to bed to hydrate the skin.
- Use vitamin E oil daily on the stretch marks or mix it with the moisturizer and rub it on skin and leave it overnight to absorb into the skin.
- Apply a thick layer of aloe vera gel on stretch marks to improve the appearance and elasticity of the skin.Rinse of in the morning.
- Gentle rubbing of warm warm oil on the affected areas.This is one of the most important home remedies for stretch marks to improve circulation and help reduce stretch marks.