Shoe,shoes and more shoes









First of all I want to say that I'm obsessed with lookbook since I was 14-15 years old and one of my all time favourites was (and still is,but she's not as active as she used to be) Konstantina T..Let's get to the point here,through her I discovered a shoe designer who made her debut pretty recently (in 2013),her name.... Konstantina Tzovolou.You may have heard her (I'm sure you have,but let's pretend you haven't).

Konstantina studied  Fashion Design at the Academy Of Art University in San Francisco. After a few years of working in the buying and merchandising world she joined the crazy trend of internet startups where she's spent the last 5 years explaining fashion and heels to computer engineers.Her shoes have been from NYFW to PFW,in British Vogue,in Bullet magazine,in Vigore magazine and that's only the slightest part but I'm lazy and there are so many more places.




I was particularly proud to found out that she is from Greece (yay!!),but her base is San Francisco.Her more seen-it-everywhere design is the Warrior T-Strap Sandal (Mischa Barton wore them recently),but my personal favourite is the Xena Sandal both in red and blue (ok I might have a crush on the blue).Her shoes are 100% made in Italy.What more can I say??Nothing.Take a look and be proud for her too. 





                                                            WARRIOR T-STRAP 




XENA 



DEEVA Ankle Boot














NOULA Ankle Strap Pump









Find her and see the whole magic in her : 

                                                              







                                                          xoxo Fay









My opinion is always honest.
Images from here.



Σχόλια

  1. WOW, great post and love your thoughts!

    Have a great weekend!!

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh wow, the creation are stunning especially the boots. Do you have the price range for her shoe collection?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Shireen you can see the prices here.: http://www.konstantinatzovolou.com/shop
      Have a wonderful day.!!!

      xoxo
      Fay

      Διαγραφή
  3. What a nice collection! These shoes are really pretty! Have a great weekend!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις